Las Palmas Spain|
The shipowner sells the Multipurpose Tug
- made an overhaul of the Main Engine,
- updated navigation equipment,
- replaced and reinforced towing equipment,
- repairs were made in the superstructure.
New Class certifications received in 2020/10.
Main technical characteristics:
- Crew 2 - 3
- Autonomous power reserve up to 18 days (approx. 3000 miles),
- Carrying capacity of the deck crane up to 9900 kg,
- Can carry goods weighing up to 44 tons. (40 tons in holds, 4 tons on deck or 14 tons on deck),
- Bollard pull 5 tons.
The Ship can be used:
- for towing other ships and offshore objects,
- for the transportation of various goods,
- as an auxiliary vessel during construction in ports and coastal areas,
- for recreation and travel (upon agreement).
Now the Ship is excellent technical condition and ready to work.
The Ship is currently on a commercial voyage and will be available for pre-sale inspection at the end of January 2020 on Las Palmas.
When requesting, please provide the full contact details of your company.
|Vessel type:||Multipurpose Tug|
|Designer:||Richard Dunstan Ltd.|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Lister Blackstone ERS 4.|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||22.64m|
|Fuel capacity:||15 Cubic Metres|
|Water capacity:||3 Cubic Metres|
VHF ICOM / IC-M323
Satellite phone INMARSAT
GSM Internet system. Range up to 12 nautical miles.
Max Sea TimeZero Navigator system 2020+ new charts full package
Olex plotter with UK charts
Liferaft RFD Surviva ('MKI') - Capaty 6.
Liferaft DSB LR - Capacy 6.
Satelite EPIRB SAILOR SE406II
Life belts (one with light)
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.